Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma's

I didn't expect to post again so soon but knew I would need to once the older kids admitted that they had "packaged snooped" and found a gift for Lia Grace tucked under the Christmas tree at my parent's house.                                                                                                                                       
 
We let the older kids open her present in her absence this year.
 
I know I had mentioned to my mom that we wanted to get Lia a nice baby doll for her arrival home but we didn't aggressively look for one as we knew that we still had plenty of time to shop for one for her. The doll my parents got her is perfect and beautiful! Her name is Calin Yang, and we will keep her in her box until Lia is home to receive her.
 
So, I guess in a small way, we did have a "mei mei" home with us at Christmas. We are looking forward to next year and can't wait to share Lia Grace's first Christmas with her!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment