Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Worst....

Ok, so I am the worst blogger ever. But, before you start throwing things at me, let me explain.

On the morning we left for the Great Wall, Jade Factory, etc., I left my laptop (where the VPN's were loaded) up so I could quickly add the pictures I promised from the previous day. When I returned that night, poof! the VPN's were not there. My sweet husband tried to reload Express and could not. So, I decided to try to blog from my phone. Ummm, I quickly found out that that wasn't going to happen either. It truly was a series of unfortunate events and I am sorry. I hate that I now have the task of trying to go back and blog 16 more days from our trip, and I can only catch up while the lil empress is napping. Bear with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment